MilDar Consulting LLC., a Small Business (SB) headquartered in Arlington, VA, USA – Supplies Business and IT consulting services to the Federal Government and local business. Our team of highly trained subject matter experts (SME) and experienced IT professionals customize business and IT solutions to meet each of our unique client’s needs.
Through assessments, design and implementation MilDar Consulting LLC. ensures that all solutions operate at optimum performance.
With a significant track record and a combined experience of over 70 years, our team is confident in assisting our customers to achieve their goal.
Please download our capability statement here.
Proven Track Record
· Business Consulting Services, Information Technology
· Turn-key GIS Solution Provider
· Mapping and Geospatial Data Management and Training
· US Federal Government as a past customer
· Proven track record
· Early Adopters of Capability Maturity Model (CMMI), Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK)
· Agile IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Methodologies
· Solution and Services Focused
· Mature Software Development practices
· Research based Systems Development Methodologies
· Capacity to mitigate risk in transitioning large – scale enterprise programs
· Strength in architecting, delivering and supporting comprehensive IT/Business Solutions
· Full Systems Development Life Cycle Support (SDLC)
· Business Consulting Services
· Asset Management Capabilities
· Turn – key GIS Solution Provider
· Mapping and Geospatial Data Management Services/Training
518210 Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
541430 Graphic Design Services
541490 Other Specialized Design Services
541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
541512 Computer Systems Design Services
541612 Human Resources Consulting Services
541613 Marketing Consulting Services
541614 Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
541620 Environmental Consulting Services
541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
611420 Computer Training
Jutta Whitfield, is the President/CEO of MilDar Consulting LLC. She brings more than 18 years of domestic and international Business Development experience for private and U.S. Federal Government markets. She was instrumental in forging and managing opportunity related (RFP) research oriented partnership programs, developed comprehensive marketing approaches and materials for IT products and solutions, and provided customer training programs through large information technology solution providers. Conceived, developed and executed theme oriented conferences for domestic and international subject matter experts and industry leaders. She received her Diploma from the Handelsschule Leoben, Austria.
Subject Matter Expert, Geospatial Data Management
Training in geospatial awareness for oil and gas company personnel
· Geospatial assessment and evaluation of operational asset teams
· Guidance in development and implementation of geospatial procedures
· Other operational and geospatial data management support services
One key criterion for these services is empowerment of oil and gas operator personnel to manage geospatial data, applications and management in a way that adds value to the organization at all levels (individual, team, division and company), without disproportionate costs. The concept, driving our services, is that high performance geospatial management is a critical leadership component of successful exploration, exploitation, development and production.
Achievement of this vision is good for the company, the industry and the global customers we serve.
Since 2009, Jonathan has provided services to Devon Energy, Perenco UK, Perenco Cameroon, Cairn India, Petronas Malaysia, Porto Energy, ConocoPhillips Houston, Hess Corporation Houston, EMGS Houston, Apache Corporation Houston, Tech21 UK, Shell Brunei Petroleum, Noble Energy, Anadarko Petroleum, Occidental Petroleum, Hilcorp Energy, TGS Nopec and TeachMeGIS Houston.